A wanna be Rasta at heart, relish the overstanding of keen italwit and go ape shit at grammar assination. But become even more uncontrollable annoyed at people with newly minted bird brains, that exist in a teeny tiny world under an oversized boulder that relish in regurgitating the obvious duhs!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain
My love manifesto
First, I want you to be forever 'in love with me' not to love me, and in the same breathe I want to forever be 'in love' with you too.
Second, I want you to be supportive of my choices and respect and honor them, and I want to reciprocate these desideratum to you as well.
Third, always keep the lines of communication open and always be there for each other through life's trials and tribulations.
Fourth, to sieve through the non-important issues and consider the important things that bind us together.
Fifth, not to intentionally hurt each other.
Sixth, to unequivoqually promote our personal growth in the spirit of unadulterated love.
Seventh, not to let either of us succumb to unavoidable loneliness.
Eighth, to preserve the passion in our relationship.
Ninth, to give each other a reason to get out of bed in the mornings.
Tenth, give ourselves permission to celebrate small victories and give God thanks for second chances! Last but not least, to live a happy, a grateful and an appreciative life together.
My rules, deal with it!
Life's Lessons - Having Been Around the Bend and Back
• Need not to know
• Ask me no question, I tell you no lie
• The lower down the food chain, the louder the sucking sound
• It is not what is said that is important, it is what is not said
• I am laughing but you are not hearing
• Everyone is departmentalized into boxes
• Always look for the dagger in the back and the smile on the face
• You give a loaded gun, it is going to be fired back at you
• You have an open wound, expect salt to be rubbed into it
• Expect the not expected
• Life is a matrix of mathematical relativity – 1 raised to the nth power always = 1, i.e., crudely translated as a world of 1 (me, myself and I – the 3 headed beast, 666)
• Get off the bus and the journey is doomed to be damnation, despair and denigration
• Stay on the bus and the journey is guaranteed to be discovery, desire, determination and deliverance
Don’t make empty resolutions that you know are unrealistic; but make your affirmations, recriminations and atonement silently evolve into meaningful transformations.....Ettaesque
Member since Wednesday, 16 November 2011 17:42